- Wireless Radio Multiple Flash System
- TTL, E-TTL II & A-TTL Compatible
- GN 197′ (60 m) @ ISO100
- Exceptionally Dust- and Water-Resistant
- Zoom Flash Head: 20-200mm Range
- Dot Matrix LCD Panel and Backlit Button
- Color Filter Holder for Gelatin Filters
- 18 Custom Functions
- Full 180-Degree Swivel in Each Direction
- AF Assist Beam
As a Canon top-of-the-line flash, the Speedlite 600EX-RT takes the best features from existing models and adds functionality for enhanced digital photography. The 600EX features a new wireless multiple flash system using radio wave communication that provides more precise control over as many as five groups of flashes. There’s also more power, with a guide number of 197′ (60 m) at ISO 100, a zoom flash head that covers a 20-200mm range, and updated AF assist beam that’s compatible with Canon’s 61-point High density Reticular AF.
The included color filter holder and two orange color filters multiply your creative options–the holder is compatible with Canon as well as third-party gelatin filters. The 600EX offers several other improvements–it’s been redesigned, with a metal hot shoe, improved dust- and water-resistance and body strength, plus the ability to control flash functions and settings from the camera menu. A dot matrix LCD panel and backlit button deliver much-improved visibility.
The flash supports all current versions of TTL, including evaluative E-TTL II. This is great for photographers who shoot high contrast or reflective subjects, like those encountered in wedding photography. Photographers can now capture every detail from the black of tuxedos to the white of wedding dresses.
- New wireless multiple flash system using radio wave communication for enhanced control of up to five groups of flashes
- Zoom flash head covers wide range of 20-200mm; maximum Guide Number–197′ (60 m) at ISO 100
- Redesigned contact construction, improved flash head durability, and exceptional dust and weather resistance for reliable operation
- Built-in AF-assist beam compatible with Canon’s new 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Dot matrix LCD panel and backlit button provide easy visibility.
- Color filter holder for attaching Canon and third-party color gelatin filters
- 18 Custom Functions for creative flexibility
- Full swivel, 180° in either direction