- 150mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Compact (2.7×2.5″), Lightweight (10.7oz)
- Fast, Quiet Autofocusing Ideal for Video
- Three ED Elements Correct Aberrations
- Lens Coating Reduces Reflections
The M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro 4/3 Cameras from Olympus is a beautiful high-quality medium length telephoto lens (equivalent to 150mm in 35mm or full-frame format) for Micro 4/3. The large f/1.8 maximum aperture makes it a natural for portraits and low-light work–the 9-blade diaphragm delivers very sweet bokeh, and you’ll be able to keep photographing for a long time after the light starts to fade.
This is a small (2.7 x 2.5″) lens that weighs only 10.7 oz, despite having 10 elements in 9 groups. The fast, quiet MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocus mechanism makes this a great choice for shooting video as well as stills. The precision-touch metallic focus ring delivers firm, easy manual focusing, as well. There are three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements that correct aberrations to a large degree, and Olympus’s ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings reduce reflectance to as little as half that of conventional coatings.
- Fast f/1.8 telephoto lens for Micro 4/3–75mm lens is equivalent to 150mm in full-frame or 35mm format
- Compact (2.7 x 2.5″), lightweight (305 g) lens is ideal for portraits, stage, low-light and studio work
- MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocusing mechanism featuring an inner focus system to drive this single-focal-length lens for fast and quiet focusing. A precision-touch metallic focus ring provides easy manual focusing.
- Lens coating reduces reflectance to a level that’s half that of conventional coatings
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements optimally correct aberrations